Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday Morning



Woke up this morning to a few bees in my kitchen and by a few I mean a large amount that you do not want anywhere near yourself or your kitchen especially African bees. I killed a bunch but they kept coming and this morning was a lot of stress and calling bee people in town and my father back in the USA (sorry about that – I woke them up around 11:45PM oops). I even put a tray of honey right outside my window… nope would not touch it, put a mosquito net over the window and vent no luck. So finally I stopped freaking out, cleared out of the kitchen with my food, closed up the kitchen with the bees inside and just went and did other things and waited for them to swarm with the Queen. Well, after about three hours, for the most part they have left my kitchen, guess they did not like being locked inside, there are one or two left which will most likely meet the bottom of my shoe after I post this but not my idea of starting the morning off and all I wanted was a cup of tea.

1 comment:

  1. Bzzz! Bzzz! Bzzz! The exact sound of the cell phone vibrating on the night stand next to Dad when he gets a call about Beezzzz in the middle of the night. You are SO fun!! Love the fresh touches you've made to your blog, sweet lady K. Here's to a zippy 2015!!

    ReplyDelete