Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Leaving Tomorrow!

Hello All!

This will be a short entry as I am leaving tomorrow bright and early for Philadelphia then on to New York City and off to Johannesburg, South Africa then up to Entebbe, Uganda!

I spent most of today packing and this is the end result (see photo below)... Two large bags, a backpack, and a duffle all of which each weigh under 40 pounds. Kinda crazy my life for the next 27 months in four bags. Should be a good time and I may have a hard time sleeping tomorrow and the next few days with excitement.



Flight information
June 4, 2014 - Wednesday
Leave JKF at 11:15AM (East Coast Time)
June 5, 2014 - Thursday
Arrive in Johannesburg, South Africa at 8:20AM (Time change - 8 hours ahead from the US Central Time Zone).
Leave Johannesburg, South Africa at 2:00PM
Arrive in Entebbe, Uganda at 7:05PM 
  
I will try to update as my trip goes along but we will see how that goes :) Also I would like to send out a thank you to everyone who came to my going away party this past Saturday! It was wonderful to see many of your faces before I left. Thank you! It meant a lot to me :)

Cheers and Siiba bulungi! (Spend the day well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment