Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Lets Do Some Traveling!


Well off I go for another adventure! I am going North and then I am leaving Uganda! Do not worry it is just for a couple weeks. I am heading to Lira tomorrow for about nine days and then I am going to Italy for the Holidays! A friend invited me to come visit her and her family in Rome and as the price to fly is not bad from Uganda, I took this opportunity to visit Europe for the first time and see a place I have always wanted to visit. It will be a nice break from everything that has been happening at my organization and going on here in Uganda. I am beyond excited!! So first it is to Lira town in Northern Uganda for a week long Peace Corps Peace Camp where I am a counselor and I am leaving Uganda on December 14th and coming back on January 11, 2015.

With that being said, hopefully, I will be uploading all my photos that I have taken over the last couple of months and also I will add some photos from Italy to the blog and social media sites. I will be adding photos to the blogs that currently do not have photos and also re-doing the blog so make sure you check back after the Christmas Holidays. I have to find a better way of getting photos up on my social media next year. I apologize to those who want photos, they are coming! 

But for now enjoy some photos from Kasiisi Weston Pre School Stars graduation that took place today! 


Getting Ready To March Through The Community
Add caption
Heading Into Primary 1 in February
Lets Do Some Marching
I Get That Look From Her Everyday
Marching Along The Road and Providing the Community With Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment